3.75 is Pathfinder Compatible
We are now listed in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatibility registry!
Save/Load Access Codes
It works like this: you can use this generator as much as you want, completely free of charge. OR you can purchase an optional Save/Load Access Code for the price of $7. This is a one-time purchase that keeps you from having to start from scratch each time you work up a character sheet. Your code allows you to continue where you left off with an unlimited number of characters, forever. This is not a subscription - it is a single license key that never expires (Buy)
For those of you who don't want/need to save or load your characters, don't worry about this message. Keep using the generator just as you always have - it will continue to be free.
- Previous restrictions on Ability Score, Saving Throw, and Skill modifier box values have been removed, and each of them now increments as high as 20 and as low as -20. Min-max to your heart's content!
- Gunslinger, Ninja, and Samurai classes from Ultimate Combat added! Note for Save/Loaders: Classes appear in alphabetical order in the dropdowns, so adding new classes usually knocks certain classes out of place. If you load a saved character and find that they are a different class than they were before, simply re-select the correct class and you should be good to go.
- Fixed Shield Focus feat (you must have chosen an equipped shield to get the bonus)
- Fixed Skill Modifier box bug (uses correct mod now)
- Monk's Maneuver Training bonus to CMB fixed, now starts at lvl 3 and stacks with Agile Maneuvers feat
- Monk's class bonus to AC and CMD (starting at lvl 4) now shows up in stats
- Dodge feat now adds +1 to CMD
- I assure you, I'm working hard on Class Options and I REALLY want to get them implemented, but the first iteration will likely be a names-only implementation (ie., you will be allowed to select class packages and options, but they will simply appear on your character sheet and not actually make any changes to your stats yet).
Suggestions or bugfixes? Please send them to treasuretrovesoft AT gmail D.O.T. com
The fastest, most intuitive online character sheet generator in existence, built specifically for Paizo's Pathfinder Role Playing Game!
Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license. See paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
Compatibility with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game requires the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game from Paizo Publishing, LLC. See http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Paizo Publishing, LLC does not guarantee compatibility, and does not endorse this product.
Pathfinder is a registered trademark of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatibility Logo are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatibility License. See http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/compatibility for more information on the compatibility license.
Open Game License v 1.0 Copyright 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
System Reference Document. Copyright 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.; Authors Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams, based on material by E. Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson.
Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook. Copyright 2009, Paizo Publishing, LLC; Author: Jason Bulmahn, based on material by Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, and Skip Williams.
Pathfinder RPG Advanced Players Guide. Copyright 2010, Paizo Publishing, LLC; Author: Jason Bulmahn.
Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Magic. Copyright 2011, Paizo Publishing, LLC; Authors: Jason Bulmahn, Tim Hitchcock, Colin McComb, Rob McCreary, Jason Nelson, Stephen Radney-MacFarland, Sean K Reynolds, Owen K.C. Stephens, and Russ Taylor.
Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat. Copyright 2011, Paizo Publishing, LLC; Authors: Dennis Baker, Jesse Benner, Benjamin Bruck, Jason Bulmahn, Brian J. Cortijo, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Richard A. Hunt, Colin McComb, Jason Nelson, Tom Phillips, Patrick Renie, Sean K Reynolds, and Russ Taylor.
The Book of Experimental Might. Copyright 2008, Monte J. Cook. All rights reserved.
Tome of Horrors. Copyright 2002, Necromancer Games, Inc.; Authors: Scott Greene, with Clark Peterson, Erica Balsley, Kevin Baase, Casey Christofferson, Lance Hawvermale, Travis Hawvermale, Patrick Lawinger, and Bill Webb; Based on original content from TSR.
3.75 Character Generator. Copyright 2009, Treasure Trove Software. All rights reserved.